|Published on||:||Company||: Food & Beverage industry (Contract)|
|Views||: 188 time(s)||Location||: Central|
Junior Trade marketing position for an MNC in food & beverage industry
Our client is one of the strongest food & beverage company in Asia. Their reputation and strong network comes from their high quality product. They are very well established in Singapore and are looking for a trade marketing candidate.
As a trade marketing executive, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify, initiate and collaborate with key accounts & preferred dealers on key programs which adds brand value, drive volume sales and increase key accounts/preferred dealers and shoppers' satisfaction
- Co-ordinate communication with the Merchandisers, provide more appropriate information and construct/deliver Trade Marketing related training modules.
- Ensure the channel strategy and plan is translated into sector/customer specific activation programs, understand the key drivers, occasions and trends of the channel and category and translate into category and customer planes.
- Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts and preferred dealers
The successful candidate must have:
- A business degree or any related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in branding, sales, trade or consumer product marketing
- Experience in FMCG
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
This opportunity will give you exposure in a strong MNC with great regional exposure. It is a big player in the food & beverage industry which will give you a great network and understanding of the market. You can expect a great salary package and transparent career progression.
Click the Apply button below or contact Benedicte Chaleat (Lic No: R1441484) for more information.
Deliver top line sales and profitability in driving commercial success within specific portfolio Develop collaborative Business…
Responsibilities Laboratory analytical tasks which include sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing results for…
New Business development through market research and networking (Targeting Lifescience / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Industry)…
A Research Officer/Associate position is available in the Laboratory of Cancer Genomics in NCCS. Our lab focuses on basic and…
Job Scope: Oversee implementation and maintenance of the site quality management system, including ISO9001:2008, HACCP, HALAL.…