|Published on||:||Company||: National University of Singapore|
|Views||: 189 time(s)||Location||: West|
1. To develop and maintain, in consultation with the Ee Peng Liang Memorial Fund (EPLMF) Committee, strategies to raise funds for the EPLMF.
2. To develop and implement new strategies annually to maintain, if not improve, the high prestige of the EPLMF.
3. To design and implement educational goals for EPLMF.
4. To promote and implement the following existing initiatives:
(i) Ee Peng Liang Memorial Fund Regional Social Service Leaders Exchange Programme;
(ii) Ee Peng Liang Social Innovators Award; and
(iii) Ee Peng Liang Social Service Internship.
5. To manage the administration and logistics matters of all EPLMF activities.
6. To undertake the role as the Secretariat to EPLMF Committee.
7. To manage all financial matters related to EPLMF.
8. To perform any other duties as assigned by the Chairman and Committee of the EPLMF.
1. Degree from a recognised university. Degree in Social Work will be an added advantage.
2. 10 years of working experience, with at least 2-3 years of experience in the social service sector.
3. Passion to research into and work with philanthropists, volunteer leaders, academics, students and social workers.
4. Possess a winning personality.
5. Is proactive, innovative and a tenacious solution-finder.
6. Exhibit keen interests in business development and marketing. Prior experience in these areas would be advantageous, though not necessary.
7. Fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
8. Possess a hands-on attitude and excellent ability to multi-task.
9. Possess strong presentation skills.
10. Only Singaporeans/PRs need to apply.
Job Duties Issuance of policy contracts and endorsements Responsible for premiums computation and experience refund; Ensure tax…
Our client is an established foreign bank Assist the team in the coordination and management of the weekly regional credit…
1 Year Contract Bank Compliance Officer (Private Banking) Our client is an established Private Bank Job responsibilitiesTo…
Job Duties Updating of databaseSorting documents and paperworkChecking and generation of reportsPhotocopying and scanning…
Job description: Handle and process accounts payable Assist in accounts receivable related tasks assigned by supervisor Ensure…