|Published on||:||Company||: National University of Singapore|
|Views||: 168 time(s)||Location||: West|
To provide technical and administration support to the lab of Assoc Prof Lee Yuan Kun on a collaborative research programme on low-carbon research.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform laboratory administrative and management tasks that include procurment and lab safety management.
2. Support research using molecular biology, analytical chemistry methods.
1. At least a Diploma in Biological Sciences or Chemistry
2. Good knowledge of biology and microbiological techniques
3. Good understanding on laboratory safety and practices
4. Willing to learn with a positive attitude
5. Fresh graduates are welcome.
Deliver top line sales and profitability in driving commercial success within specific portfolio Develop collaborative Business…
Responsibilities Laboratory analytical tasks which include sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing results for…
New Business development through market research and networking (Targeting Lifescience / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical Industry)…
A Research Officer/Associate position is available in the Laboratory of Cancer Genomics in NCCS. Our lab focuses on basic and…
Job Scope: Oversee implementation and maintenance of the site quality management system, including ISO9001:2008, HACCP, HALAL.…