|Published on||:||Company||: Recruit Express Pte Ltd - East3|
|Views||: 314 time(s)||Location||: Jurong East, West|
- Reports to discipline Electrical Engineer for technical matters
- Checking and approving materials and equipment at point of delivery to site;
- Ensuring installations are compliant with approved specification, current shop drawings and current space management drawings;
- Resolving site co-ordination problems with contractors and agreeing solutions. Providing proactive feedback to engineering where proposed site determined decisions could affect the design intent
- Implementing installation quality control in accordance with specifications;
- Ensuring method statements are followed;
- Ensuring that the full value of a risk assessment is reaped;
- Highlighting schedule concerns and manpower concerns to the System Engineer. These concerns shall be accompanied by an evaluation of Sub-contractor shortcomings;
- Ensuring housekeeping is undertaken frequently enough to maintain a safe and neat work place at all times;
- Interacting with all Construction Management and M+W Quality Assurance/Quality Compliance Team, Discipline Supervisors, Electrical System Engineer, Safety Personnel, Client Representatives and Sub-contractors and their Foremen;
- Arranging mock-up locations and details. Assisting the System Engineer during inspections and obtaining official agreement on the solution and aesthetic impact from all interested parties;
- Compiling Test Packs and forwarding these to the System engineer for approval prior to the scheduled line check;
- Witnessing and accepting Electrical testing undertaken by subcontractors;
- Assisting the System Engineer during equipment turn-on, trial runs and commissioning
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidates with experience in high tech industry with large scale electrical power systems involved in testing and commission activities
IF interested, please kindly forward your CV in MS word to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Ms Hazel Loh Shu Hua; R1106528)
Responsibilities: Provide support for internal and external customers including proper equipment operation, diagnosis and troubleshooting…
RESPONSIBILITIESReports to discipline Electrical Engineer for technical mattersChecking and approving materials and equipment…
Responsibilities: Operating of PCB Rapid Prototyping Machine Designing of PCB modules Assembly of Electronic products according…
Responsibilities: Operation of the machines and process to ensure non-stop operation of the production line Normal operation…
Listed international real estate company with businesses focused on residential, commercial and hospitality properties.…