|Published on||:||Company||: Ambition|
|Views||: 230 time(s)||Location||: Central|
- Regional General Insurance MNC
- Supervisory experience to lead a team
- Exciting opportunity up to $5000 monthly
Established insurance firm is seeking for an Assistant Manager to join its Credit Control team. Regional brand with exciting career advancement opportunities. This incumbent will lead a lean team of executives.
- Lead a team in credit control functions in commission settlement, outstanding debt collection and premium refunds.
- Liaise and work closely with intermediaries to ensure smooth collection of premiums
- Generate management reports on outstanding premium and debt reporting for quarterly meeting
- Engage in process improvement within the department
- Work closely with different stakeholders in the firm
- Review and approve agent commission payments
- To compute profit bonus and commission payout
- Any ad hoc assignments
- Possess a Degree in relevant field
- Possess at least 4 years of experience in financial operations/ Credit Control
- At least 1 year experience in leadership role
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with internal stakeholders
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate across all levels
Contact Alexis Loh on (65) 6854 5609 or click the APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AXL34662 . Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1217424
Our client is a multinational insurance company.Responsibilities:• Service existing pool of clients to make sure their insurance…
JOB DESCRIPTION Our client is a reputable insurance company. Responsibilities: Leads will be provided by company. Service…
Jobs Responsibilities Handling phone enquiries from policyholders Processing of call follow-ups and follow through up to completion…
Responsibilities: Provide day-to-day clerical support, expose to a diverse range of policy administration activities. Liaising…
Regional General Insurance MNCSupervisory experience to lead a team Exciting opportunity up to $5000 monthly Established insurance…