|Published on||:||Company||: Adecco - GS|
|Views||: 173 time(s)||Location||: Central|
- Our Client is a reputable MNC, providing a multi-cultural environment. Due to their current expansion, they are looking for potential individuals to join their team as Administrative Assistant.
- Mimimum Diploma and above or at least 1 year relevant experience
- Provide administrative support
- Answering phone calls
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Elaine Tiew Yan Ling
Direct Line: 6697 7883
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1111230
Job Duties Issuance of policy contracts and endorsements Responsible for premiums computation and experience refund; Ensure tax…
Our client is an established foreign bank Assist the team in the coordination and management of the weekly regional credit…
1 Year Contract Bank Compliance Officer (Private Banking) Our client is an established Private Bank Job responsibilitiesTo…
Job Duties Updating of databaseSorting documents and paperworkChecking and generation of reportsPhotocopying and scanning…
Job description: Handle and process accounts payable Assist in accounts receivable related tasks assigned by supervisor Ensure…